Tuesday 19 August 2008

Cover of the Month!!!

I have to say that this is by far my favourite cover for August. It’s a controversial cover because you will either love it or hate it, but Fashion Focus loves it. Admittedly, I have a slight obsession with black and white photos (and anything with a dash of contrast) but that is not what makes this so great. What is so refreshing is how intense and artistic this cover is. I like many have become tired of fashion magazines using celebrities as a get out clause for actually having to create unique front cover. So what intrigued me is how this cover has a celebrity on it, but it hasn't sat down to take a rest and let the pretty face sell the magazine. Instead, it is working for its sales by standing out from the crowd. All in all I love it. Eva Mendes looks 'hot' and it is a slight improvement on her previous cover for Italian Vogue. Tell me what you think...

No comments: